Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Way Behind Wednesday

Okay, so I've dug out of the hole that I've been in trying to get out of for the last bit and it just so happens to have been on a Wednesday, so here we are...

1. Robsten Lovers is having their first ever charity auction, with the proceeds going to Autism Speaks.
2. New Moon Trailer is showing before Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince.
3. Comic-Con will include a Twilight screening with a live introduction by the cast. It looks like Rob and Kristen will be there.
4. Starshine Magazine has a new interview with Jackson Rathbone.
5. TwilightersItalia phone interview with Kellan Lutz.
6. Twilight Scene It! You can preorder it now.
7. Rob's appearance on Ellen ran again today.
8. Interview with Christopher Heyerdahl who will play Marcus in New Moon. Did anyone else notice that he was absent from the US Weekly Sexy Stars of Twilight? They had a section with all the rest of the Volturi pictured.
9. Justin Timberlake says that Rob is sexier because "God loves him more" Sorry, JT, I have to disagree. I love you both!
10. Twilight Moonlighter exclusive interview with Blue Foundation
11. Twilight fan goes cliff diving More info
12. The Danger Magnet's Q&A with Confessions of a TwiCrack Addict
13. Graphic Novel version of Twilight on the way. Will it be a companion or an alternative to the series?
14. Jamie Campbell Bower models his girlfriend Zoe's art
15. A belated Happy Birthday to Gil Birmingham (only belated on my part)
16. The Danger Magnet character discussions Betting on Alice Recap Decoding Jasper Recap Rosalie and Emmett
17. The Danger Magnet Q&A with Ang (Amcas)
18. Is Twilight coming between you and your significant other?
19. 20 Random Questions about the Twilight vampires
20. SSTB announces discussion of Wide Awake

Okay, by the time you read through all that, I should have my Sam Bradley and The Men post ready to go. Wow, I believe this was the most behind Wednesday of all. Also, be sure to check out these blogs which I read regularly, just didn't post specific articles from them in this post.

Letters to Rob
Letters to Twilight
Rob My World
Random Acts of Rob
My TwiLife
ROBsessed
Twitarded

And of course, check out the blogs listed on my sidebar

1 comment:

cutie said...

Yay! I am very excited about the Sam Bradley post. & thanks for the shout out!

I hope things slow down for you soon.

cuteangiek