Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Twilight Party Planning Kit

I'm quite sure that I am only one among many of my readers who have thrown or attended a Twilight themed party. I'm also guessing that T and I aren't the only ones already making plans for more Twilight parties, especially with New Moon due out in less than four months. (That's right, already thinking about it. We are planners that way, T and I.) But once you've done something, you don't want to just do the same thing over again, right? Well, I can highly recommend this source to vamp up your next Twilight party...

Etsy TwiMom RaShell has compiled the ultimate Twilight Party Planning Kit! This goes beyond your simple list of suggestions. The product description from her page...
A Checklist, brimming with ideas on decoration and entertainment, craft project, inspirational links, printable invitations and 5 printable games created by me and based on our beloved first book in the Twilight Saga.
After checking this out for myself, I am so impressed. There are links for examples and even more ideas in the checklist! The printable invitations are gorgeous and the games are so creative. As a fan who has read all the books multiple times, I love that some of them require thorough knowledge of the first book. On the other hand, there is one game that is based on the movie, so even your guests who haven't read the book can participate and possibly win!

For a limited time, she's even offering one of her gorgeous Cullen-ize Me Digital Photo Manipulations for free with your purchase. I think these are absolutely amazing...Even if you aren't in the market for the party planning kit, I recommend checking out her Etsy shop. This is one incredibly talented lady. You can find her non-Twilight related offerings at her other Etsy shop, Doodlage. I love just browsing both her stores! She is the creator of my new blog header. See? Talent galore!

2 comments:

T. L. C. said...

Oh snap! I must look at this! I have decided that I must outdo my own self from last years par-tay!

Let the madness begin!!!!

Jo said...

Just went on over and bought myself one! Thanks for the heads up!