Thursday, July 9, 2009

Q&A With a Twilight Blogger : Eyes of Amber

The lovely Ana Cristina from The Danger Magnet is also the Miami Books Examiner. She is doing a series of Q&A with Twilight Bloggers over the age of 20. This week, the day after my birthday actually, I was the blogger answering those questions. I am so honored that she wanted to include me in this series. You can read the article here. While you are there, be sure to check out her other articles. She works Twilight in there whenever she can!

Thanks so much for this opportunity, even if I did say some embarrassing things. (When I originally answered the questions I mistakenly thought it was going to be a compilation piece just using parts of the answers...)

4 comments:

jo said...

Congrats, heading on over to read it now!
Jo

Jenny Jerkface said...

Great interview!! Congrats!

T. L. C. said...

"He's just a Dude" --LOVE that!

I LOVED this Q/A interviw with you! You did a great job and I thought every answer was right on target!

fragilelittlehuman said...

Great interview - congratulations!