Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Moon Soundtrack Available to Pre-Order

The New Moon Soundtrack is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com for $12.99. I ordered my Twilight soundtrack from Amazon and found them to be much less expensive than most other places. The release date is November 20. Hmm, isn't something else happening that day?

Don't have a Twilight soundtrack yet?
Well, then I have the contest for you. That's right, a Twilight soundtrack is one of the gifts I'm giving away in celebration of my birthday. Tomorrow I'll reveal the other gift and let you know how to enter to win.

Thanks to RobPattzNews for the heads up.

3 comments:

cuteangiek said...

You are so much fun! :)

Happy early birthday! Aren't we suppose to give you gifts??

TwiCrack Addict said...

happy early birthday, amber! i wanna win :-)

sjAimee said...

Happy early bday. ignore my tweet.. im not being a responsible adult tonight.