Thursday, July 30, 2009

A new home for Eyes of Amber

Well, more of a home away from home on the web that is.

From Laura Fuller...

"t5m is happy to announce Eyes of Amber to the ranks of our current “Twi-5-m-ers” including the Twilight Examiner, Amanda Bell and the Twilight Moonlighter (formally Pillow Biters) Kim Sherman! She’s already written a great column on the recent news of Rachelle LeFevre being replaced:

http://www.t5m.com/eyes-of-amber"

I am incredibly excited about this new venture and I hope that you'll hang out with me over there. I'll be posting a new column at least once a week. The new page is not a replacement of this blog, it's more like a companion. Drop by, leave me a note and join me on this new ride...

3 comments:

cutie said...

WOOOOOOOT!!! Lovers the new page Amber! Congrats. I am so excited for you.

RaShell said...

Very cool, way to go Amber! Have fun :)

Annie said...

Congrats! :)