Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jackson as Sokka

New Moon Movie has this first look at Jackson Rathbone as Sokka in Last Airbender.
I have to admit, I've been eagerly awaiting these pics. The only negative thing I have to say is that I hate that the haircut for this role caused the hair issues for New Moon. Jasper's hair was so much better in the first movie. They should have left well enough alone when it came to Jasper. So what do you think?

Also, on a side note, Jackson had to cancel for the convention in Atlanta this past weekend. I had originally planned to attend, but as it sometimes does, real life took precedence. Then I got the email saying that Jackson would be attending and I was absolutely heartsick that I wasn't going to get to see him there. So, getting the email saying that he'd had to cancel made me feel better about not getting to go. Although Catherine Hardwicke came in his place, which was certainly a wonderful addition.

No comments: