Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'ts Official - Riley has been cast!

Both Summitt and Xavier Samuel himself have confirmed that he will play Riley in Eclipse. You can view his imdb page here. I'm guessing that it's going to get some major updating very shortly. Again, I'm glad to see that Summitt is sticking with lesser known actors and giving them a chance to showcase their talents. Hailing from Australia, this will be his first U.S. role. Although he's not exactly what I pictured in my head when I read Eclipse, he certainly fits the part. I look forward to seeing him in the role. If you need a refresher course on Riley, check out the Lexicon's character bio here.

Source Twilight Lexicon.

1 comment:

guin3apig said...

I wished that Tom Felton would be the one who will play Riley. Although I'm a bit biased, haha