Monday, July 27, 2009

I finally have a button!

Do you see this little image over on the right sidebar?Yes, it's true. After being asked for a button on my blog, I finally have one, courtesy of the lovely Danger Magnet. She also created the Twitter button you see on the left sidebar. I decided to take the Twitter feed off the blog since sometimes the things I say there make no sense unless you're reading the whole conversation. And also, sometimes I say things there I don't really want hanging around on the blog for days...LOL.

So, go over to the right, grab my button and put it on your blog! If you have sent me an affiliation request, I promise I have received it and I'm working toward getting my blog roll revised and getting affiliates set up. I'm a one person show here so I'm spread pretty thin at times. I flourish under pressure though, so hopefully you'll be seeing some blog changes sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

cutie said...

I just updated your loverly button. WOOT! Oh, I can't imagine how embarrassing having my twitter feed would be on SSTB.... Especially since I kicked the RLers off Twitter. *shivers*

Anyway, The Danger Magnet is loverly as are you Amber.

Fire Crotch said...

The Danger Magnet is tops! She created my super awesome Twitter profile pic...the flammage is all thanks to her! Love your new button sassenach!