Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How Has Twilight Changed Your Life?

Our favorite funny girls over at Twitarded have graced us with their reader submitted "100-ish Ways Twilight Has Changed My Life" List, along with some contributions of their own. You will definitely get a kick out of this post. I have to admit, I was thrilled to see a few of mine make the list, and glad that my name wasn't attached to some of them...lol. Here are a couple of my favorites...

I had never pre-ordered a book before...never bought movie tickets in advance...never attended the midnight release of anything!

I often think that people I meet in Walmart on a rainy day could actually be Vampires because it might be they only time they can shop.

I saved on my electric bill. I didn't turn on my TV for a month until I was done with all books.

I feel strongly about saving the forests, because how else will Edward go running with me through the trees??

When I see someone step into the sun, I check to see if they sparkle - seriously - and I'm always disappointed when they don't.

I frequently have nightmares about all of my prized Twilight possessions in plastic bags marked as "Exhibit A" in my divorce proceedings/commitment hearing.

I never fantasized about a fictional 17-year-old before, at least not since I was 17.

I'm finally an "expert" on something...so what if it's a fictional world and a beautiful British boy?

I have become VERY possessive of my laptop at home...often sounding like a child..."Get off it, it is mine!"

and SO many more. I don't know how they ever narrowed it down. Did any of mine make the list? Yes they did, some I'd openly admit to, some I wouldn't. Can you guess which ones they are?
(And no, guessing the one that says "Thanks, Amber" by it doesn't count)

1 comment:

Snarkier Than You said...

LOL!! thanks for the shout-out - i want EVERYONE to see this list, i am so proud of it and everyone who contributed and inspired it! I hope you don't mind me using your name on that one you submitted where you referenced your name - but mum's the word on the rest of them!

: )

& Happy almost-your-B-Day!! Nice of you to celebrate by giving US stuff - you're the best!

p.s. my verification word is "snords" - i have no idea why but that cracked me up!