Friday, July 17, 2009

Exclusive Sam Bradley Interview

When I went to see Sam Bradley and The Men play last week, I had the opportunity to sit down with Sam for an interview.
You can read the interview in it's entirety on Twilight Moonlighter's t5m.com page. She has also posted about it on her Examiner page, which you can view here.
Check back here tomorrow for my post of pics from the show and more behind the scenes info that's not in the interview.

My huge thanks to Sam Bradley (and The Men), SAMAMGlobal and Twilight Moonlighter for making this possible!

3 comments:

Fire Crotch said...

I've been a lurker on your blog for a while...really like it. I've linked you on mine.

cutie said...

How is the world did I miss this!?

I love that your interviews are everywhere. :) You did a fabulous job.

sjAimee said...

I just got finished reading your interview.. IT was great!!