Friday, June 26, 2009

Whatever Happened to Way Behind Wednesday?

I became so far behind that I missed Wednesday. Actually, when you don't do gossip or paparazzi, it's been slow news in the Twilight world this week. That doesn't mean, however, that's there's nothing I needed to blog about.

First of all, Twitarded needs your votes. They have been nominated for Funniest Blog in the SocialLuxe Lounge BlogLuxe Awards. You can vote once daily per email address until July 6.

TheShagDaddy, the husband behind Rob My World, has shared A Man's View on Twilight. That's right, not only is her hubby a unicorn, he has blogged about it. What a lucky, lucky girl.

It seems that Little Brown will be releasing not just one new cover for New Moon, but two.

Alphie & Pel from Twilight Lexicon are at Summer School in Forks doing presentations and hanging out with other great fans like Kaleb Nation, The Bella Cullen Project and The Hillywood Show. They are sending wonderful pics along the way, such as this one taken in the actual Biology classroom at Forks High.
Not only have they spent the day at the school, they went to La Push tonight for a bonfire! Don't miss another of their awesome pics from the trip. Use that Twitter account you started to help Peter win his bet and follow them @TwilightLexicon. Kaleb Nation is also sending messages and doing live BlogTv broadcasts from Forks. If you want to avoid missing any of them, follow him @KalebNation.

Be sure you don't forget about the Twilight Clue Contest and Analyzing Jacob! Oh, and of course The Hubs came through with my copy of The Sexy Stars of Twilight today. I'll post about the wonderfulness that it contains tomorrow. (Cuteangiek, you may buy it, but there are certain pages you must strategically avoid. See, I'm looking out for you...)

Okay, I'm gonna leave it at that for now. I did mention on Twitter earlier today that my birthday is coming up and to celebrate, I'll be giving YOU gifts! That's right. Over the next couple of days I'll be giving out the details and letting you know what those gifts will be...

3 comments:

cuteangiek said...

Oh Amber! Do you even know how much love I just felt? Thank you for looking out for me, it means so very much! :)

I will buy The Sexy Stars of Twilight and put it in my "lick-able loveliness" file. Let me tell you, on the morning of Nov. 21st I shall not only be partaking in the wonderfulness of New Moon the Movie (and finally being able to see SOMETHING *cries in anticipation*) but I shall be rushing home, pulling out my folder and basking in spoiler heaven. :)

I promise to share all my thoughts with you. I KNOW! You just got all excited didn't you.

Have I mentioned how much I love your blog? Well I do.

Jenny Jerkface said...

Thanks for the shout out and all the links.

I have to admit, I'm more than a little jealous at the folks over at Twilight Lexicon...

Whitley said...

So great to see my boyfriend isn't the only unicorn out there willing to help out on Twi-blog stuff! Such a cute post.

-Whitley