Thursday, June 18, 2009

Trending Topic Thursday

As I've already posted, Peter Facinelli has a bet going with Rob DeFranco. Yesterday he upped the ante by saying if he won the bet, he'd give the back of his chair to a fan. Here is an awesome video to make sure that you are up to speed.



People, who is a fan of Twilight and doesn't just love Carlisle? You know you all do! We've got to get together and pull this off for Peter. He brought the wonderful Dr. Cullen to life for us. Isn't this the least we can do for him! Plus, one of his followers is going to luck out and have a very exclusive piece of Twilight memorabilia.
If you're not already on Twitter, it is SO easy to get set up. You don't even have to give your email address! Just get signed up, go to @peterfacinelli and click the button under his pic that says follow. It's that simple. I you are not familiar with Twitter, I'll explain what a trending topic is. On the side of your screen every day there are the top 10 things that people are talking about on Twitter...the trending topics. We want you to help up help Peter by making him a trending topic. So even if you are already following him, there is still more that you can do.
So in every tweet that you send, please be sure you put in #peterfacinelli

Thirteen blogs have joined together to makes this happen. Be sure you check out all these awesome sites and see what they're doing to help put #peterfacinelli in the trending topics and get 500,000 follower for @peterfacinelli by Friday!

Rob My World, The Danger Magnet, Random Acts of Rob, Twilight-Headed, Robsession, Super Secret Twilight Blog, Twitarded, ROBsessed, Cullen Boys Anonymous, Twilight Moonlighter, Robsten Lovers, MammaDawg, Twi-tterpated, Peace, Love, Twilight and Why Not? Twilight, RPattz and Me While you're on Twitter, you can follow all these blogs!

Also, a special mention for Twitterers LaTuaCantante_ and @gcgonc for their support.

Now, get out there, follow @peterfacinelli and #peterfacinelli all day long!

4 comments:

cuteangiek said...

Firstly, I am so glad I had your lovely post to cheat off of. ;) Secondly, I've already started tweeting. lol And thirdly, WOOT WOOT WOOT one follower shy of 100! I am suppa excited for you. And now I am off to bed.

T. L. C. said...

Amber I did it. I broke down and made myself a twitter {screams}! ! !

So, I of course followed Peter.

mammadawg said...

Whoohoo!! Just updated my list (shamelessly copying from yours) - thanks for getting all of us organized!!

Eyes of Amber said...

T- I am so proud of you! LOL

Mammawdawg - I have loved working on this and getting to meet some new fellow bloggers. This is just such an awesome community!