Friday, June 12, 2009

The Sexy Stars of Twilight

Last night, well, early this morning, I brought you this picture
And now, I'm telling you where you can find it...The US Weekly Special Edition
Here is another sneak peek
You can find all the info at Barnes & Noble, but you don't want to click on the details if you're trying to avoid spoilers. (The plain B&N link is fine, just not the details, make sense?) There are Italy pics included. The issue will be available June 26.

Thanks to RobPattzNews via Twitter.

3 comments:

cuteangiek said...

Oh my... that's a nice picture! And an EXCELLENT buy. Can I say I heart you, just cause? Yeah? I can? Oh good.

I HEART ME SOME EYES OF AMBER. The End.

Eyes of Amber said...

Aw, thank you. I heart you right back!

Whitley said...

Hey, I just found your blog, which is weird that it took me so long, because I've seen you around in the online Twi-universe. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you your blog rocks and I'm adding it to my blogroll on my website at twilog.net.

ttyl!