Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Birthday is Looking SOOOO Much Better

Because the day after my birthday, I am going to see this guy...
Two of the people I have shared this wonderful news with, both readers of my blog, have asked who Sam Bradley is. This has caused me to realize that I have been neglectful in my blogging duties. I have not introduced you to him, although I never intended to keep him a secret from you. While you all know that Robert Pattinson is incredibly talented, what you apparently don't know is that he has very talented friends. It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Rob's music, but apparently it's a secret that I love Sam's music, too. Rob My World's Amber (lovely name) is also a big fan of Sam's and I'm going to direct you to her posts to find out more about him. The following video came from her latest Sam post, It's Time for Some Sammy B Love. Also check out her post, Why I love Sam Bradley?



The picture up top is from the Random Acts of Rob post Meeting Sam Bradley. I am very hopeful that I will be able to write a post detailing my chance to meet Sam next month. In the meantime, I know once you watch the video you are going to want to know more about Sam, so here is his information...Facebook, MySpace, and of course, my personal addiction...Twitter.

I promise not to keep secrets like this in the future.

1 comment:

cuteangiek said...

Dear Goodness! What is wrong with children?? I have tried now FIVE TIMES to listen to this song... Okay confession... I have never listened to him before. I know. I know. *bows head in shame*

Direct me to what I should be listening to and I will throw my kids (LOVINGLY of course)into their room and do so.