Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eclipse Filming Dates

While it was posted on Twitter earlier in the day and sent several times, I'm quoting the MTV article on this simply because it's the one that I actually saw. (I was trying to pretend I had other priorities...and not doing a great job of it.) It has been confirmed that Eclipse, directed by David Slade, will film from August 17 to October 31. The Halloween wrap will give the cast time to promote New Moon. (As if it really needs any promotion.) This is the start date that Nikki Reed mentioned just after they wrapped New Moon.

Also, consider the fact that one year from today we will be sitting in theaters watching Eclipse. Wow, what a difference a year makes, huh? And to think this time last year, we were basking in promo shots for Twilight...

2 comments:

cuteangiek said...

Wowzers! This is all happening so quickly. Wow. (that's what I've lamely got)

~ Joy ~ said...

YAY!!!! This is great info! :)