Friday, June 12, 2009

100th Post Celebrations

Two great blogs are celebrating their 100th posts this week with contests.
Snarkier Than You and Jenny Jerkface are the women behind Twitarded. Their posts frequently cause me to laugh so hard I nearly cry. The Hubs is used to hearing their posts read to him between my breathless fits of laughter. You have to check these girls out. (I love you ladies, but I do have to post this warning. The language there is frequently R, and JJ would be the first to tell you this.) Click here to get info on their contest and let them know how Twilight has changed your life.

Lauren is also celebrating her 100th post with a giveaway. Of course you remember all the hilarious adventures of Pocket Edward. I have to say, making enchiladas is still my favorite. And who can forget when Lauren found PE in the oven! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, get yourself over there and read through her old posts now, hurry, run like Edward! You will be laughing for hours! Read all about the contest and the gorgeous necklace that she's giving away here.

So congratulations to STY, JJ and Lauren! I look forward to your next 100 posts!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

THANK YOu! (((HUGS)))

Snarkier said...

Thanks Amber!! and thanks for entering the contest - I can't wait to put this whole list together!!

: )

cuteangiek said...

WOOT! Oh and I can't wait to see what you entered! I did not. Cause I'm a dork. Hum...