Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quick Non-Twilight Update

If you follow my Twitter, you probably saw that my youngest son has been diagnosed with a moderate unilateral hearing loss. His treatment plan and further diagnosis are my top priorities at the moment so please bear with me if the posts don't come as regularly or timely for the moment.

If you aren't following me on Twitter, now is the time to start. Just because I may not be posting about something doesn't mean that I won't let you know about it. Whenever I find something blogging worthy I'll send out an update with the link.

Thanks for bearing with me while I put my family first.

5 comments:

Pillow Biter said...

Amber,
My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to you during this time...its' stinky when *life* takes priority over blogging, but family always comes first.

Please let me know if you need anything; you certainly have my prayers!

xoxo,
-Kim
Pillow Biters

TwiCrack Addict said...

Dear Amber,

I'm sorry to hear about your news. I hope that everything goes smoothly and I'll be thinking of you!

Big hugs,

Jen

cuteangiek said...

I know we don't truly know one another, outside of the fact that I follow your blog, but I promise to keep you & your family in my thoughts & prayers. Truly truly.

Ang

Snarkier Than You said...

oh Amber - hope all is going as well as possible!! Thanks for the update - of course the fam comes first! we'll be here when you have a chance to take an occasional breather and recharge with some Twilight goodness & you will be in our thoughts...

[not snarky now]/Debbie

britjflax said...

Dear Amber,
I haven't read your blog for very long, but I will be wishing all the best for you and I'm so so sorry! I hope everything goes smoothly!

--Brittany