Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pillow Biters: When Good Twilighters Go BAD

In checking blogs this morning I came across a dark and grainy picture of Rob and Kristen, obviously taken without their knowledge. No, they weren't doing anything scandalous, but that's not really the point. I have to say it bothered me, but when I found a post at Pillow Biters about the same picture, I was sick to my stomach. Not only was it taken without their knowledge, it was taken against Rob's wishes, after he'd already said no to a picture more than once.

Here's what we have to ask ourselves people...which is more important? Chasing and stalking Rob, taking pictures with/of him or him being happy enough to continue acting. Rob strikes me as the kind of guy who would be just fine going back to writing music on the roofs of London. He's in this for the art, not the fame. I think the fame is the downside to him. Please, give him some space and let him be.

So just in case you're confused, here is a picture of Rob when he KNOWS he's being photographed and is as willing as he's ever going to be.
His birthday is just over a week away. Wouldn't it be wonderful if he could be given the gift of space and some peace? What better way to show him how much we love him.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I agree! Just because he's a celeb, doesn't mean that people should ignore his requests, especially for something as little as asking to stop taking pictures for one night. Poor Rob definitely deserves some privacy.

Btw, I sent you an email :]

cuteangiek said...

I saw this on Pillow Biters, as well. It just made me sick sick sick. I have promised myself if I EVER meet Mr. P I will pull a "Twitard" and run like heck in the opposite direction. :)