Sunday, May 31, 2009

Live MTV Movie Awards Coverage & Looking for Suggestions

New Moon Movie.org, TwiCrack Addict, Letters to Twilight/Letters to Rob and Lauren's Bite have joined forces to bring you live blogging coverage of tonight's awards. Not in the eastern time zone? Not a problem, they've got that covered. Click here for more information. Will I be reading these blogs? These are some of my faves, so of course I will!

But, I'll be live on twitter as well. I'm in the eastern time zone so coverage will start at 9 my time. This is going to be a very exciting night.

Now, for those suggestions. This is post 397, which means that, very likely by the end of the day, I will be making post 400. This snuck up on me so I didn't plan anything special for it. (Stay tuned though because my birthday is coming up in a few weeks and there are some very special things in store for you.) So, what would you like to see for my 400th post?!? Never commented before? This is a great time for you to jump in. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

2 comments:

cuteangiek said...

Of course I can't wait to see Mr. Pattinson, but that's a big duh!

Well, honestly, I am SO excited about Samburg hosting. :) Because frankly I heart him a million times over. :)

cuteangiek said...

Oh and WOOT to 400 and Happy Early Birthday. I totally got distracted by thoughts of Mr. Pattinson. I hope you can understand.