Friday, May 1, 2009

Little Ashes Info

Radar Online recently attended an advanced screening of Little Ashes. You can read their review and see a trailer and photos here. Thanks to Lindsay for the heads up.

ROBsessed has started the Little Ashes movement to get this film into as many theaters as possible in places where the Rob fans are wanting to see it. You can check out their list of theaters here and find out more details on how this all works. A lot of theaters are waiting to see how the film does when it opens and one of Cinemark's film buyers told me that Regent isn't even offering it in some smaller markets right now. If it opens well in NY and LA, that may change. So if it's not showing in your area, join the movement by listing your theater and making calls. If it is showing in your area, go see it opening weekend to help those of us who don't have it in our area.

I have done some research on Salvador Dali and he was just an incredibly fascinating person. The more I learn about him and his life, and the more I see trailers, the more I want to see this movie. I've read so many positive reviews and I can't wait to Rob step up to this chance to really challenge himself and perform well out of his comfort zone.

Little Ashes opens in limited release on May 8. Click here to see if it is scheduled for a theater near you.

Update: I have spoken with Goz who informed me that Cinemark's not being upfront here. Regent is trying to get this film in as many theaters as possible. I am currently awaiting a response from Regent. I'll let you know what I hear. Also, please keep Goz in your prayers. She's having a family emergency right now.

No comments: