Tuesday, May 5, 2009

200 Days...and an announcement

Just looked over at my widget and realized that today is 200 days from the opening of New Moon! How cool and exciting is that?!
Also in reference to New Moon, I have an announcement to make. From this point on, I will not be posting any set photos, videos, or other possible New Moon spoilers. If it doesn't come in the form of an official release, you won't find it here. I realize that's probably not a popular decision, but I'm afraid that I'm seeing too much. I don't want to spoil the movie for myself, so I can't possibly put things on here that I'm not looking at myself.

I've seen enough to know that Chris Weitz is doing something amazing and I can't wait for the promo shots and trailers.I want there to still be a whole lot of mystery to me when I sit down in that theater, 200 days from now.

4 comments:

cuteangiek said...

I feel the same way about the set pics and stuff. I try my hardest to avoid all New Moon news. Oh wait, I'm a lurker who is just now posting. LOL Sorry!
I really do love your blog! Thank you!

Eyes of Amber said...

Thanks! I love when lurkers come out to comment.

Sabrina said...

Good Decision!!

cuteangiek said...

@ Eyes of Amber - Oh don't thank me for being a loser. But I shall thank you for the awesome blog. :) And post more often. Oh you are excited now aren't ya! LOL