Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The World According to Rob


EntertainmentWise has an article of 15 Favorite Rob quotes. We all know how awesome an interview he is because he just says whatever comes to mind. It makes him very entertaining, although frequently frustrating or confusing...lol. Some of their quotes came from the audio commentary on Twilight which was just hilarious and as I read somewhere the other day, made you feel like you were watching the movie with him. Here are some of my top pics from the article...

On scary obsessed fans: "There was a group of girls that left little notes in my car, outside of my apartment. One of the first notes said: I’m not weird, but please call me. The next day the note said: Please don’t ignore me. And the next day it said I’m going to kill myself if you keep ignoring me! (but I’m not weird, ok?)." - OK!

On working out in preparation to play 'perfect' Edward: "I used to go to the gym for about five hours a day, but then I started losing so such weight. My head started to look really huge in comparison to the rest of my body. (Catherine Hardwicke) came up to me and said, 'What are you doing to yourself?' (To gain weight) I literally stopped exercising. Eating a cheeseburger after two-and-a-half months of doing that - it tasted like ambrosia." - Entertainment Weekly

On his appearance: "I never really considered myself attractive. I was always kind of gangly in school. Before I go out to face a crowd, I stare and stare at myself in the mirror until I have to tell myself to stop staring, since there’s nothing I can do."

On why washing his hair is pointless: "I don't really see the point in washing your hair. If you don't care if your hair's clean or not then why would you wash it? It's like, I don't clean my apartment ’cause I don't care. I have my apartment for sleeping in and I have my hair for just, you know, hanging out on my head. I don't care if it's clean or not." - Extra

I'm not sure where it came from, but I love when he talks about that pout thing he does that everyone says is so sexy. He says it's more because he bites his cheeks than any choreographed pose. The remark about cleaning his apartment is such a bachelor line, don't you think? You can read the rest of the article here. What other great quotes do you think they left out? I swear, I will never again be able to watch the bedroom kissing scene in Twilight without hearing Rob in my head asking Kristen, "Is that your butt?"
Thanks to CBA for finding this one.

No comments: