Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tinsel Korey confirms her New Moon role

According to Twilighters Anonymous, Tinmsel Korey has confirmed that she will be playing Emily in New Moon. From her MySpace page...
She starts off 2009 landing the role of Emily Young in the Twilight Sequel “New Moon”; and is very excited to be working with such a talented cast and brilliant director.
I am glad to see this confirmed but I hate that we're not seeing it from Summit. This is the second role we've now seen confirmed by the actor rather than the studio. The wolf pack was confirmed via paparazzi pics before Summit came out with the information. I wonder if Summit thinks the rumors and speculation are better for the film than putting out the real information.

I think we've already seen that someone who may not seem right for a part in the beginning can absolutely blow you away. I still think its hilarious that 70,000 people signed a petition against Rob. I couldn't imagine anyone else as Edward. We've pushed the box office over 350 million and bought 6 million dvds. Many of us even own more than one version. Sp what do you think? Please Summit, throw us a bone and let us know who else has been cast in New Moon...

3 comments:

letterstotwilight said...

i agree.. why isn't summit making these announcements?

Fox Otter said...

I agree too. It's frustrating that we don't have a set cast list at this point. Summit needs to get on the ball with this.

~ Joy ~ said...

Thanks for keeping the cast updates coming. I'd like to know the who's who on the volturi next. . .