Thursday, April 2, 2009

Random Information

Edward is here to remind you to vote in the Dazzle Awards. Eyes of Amber has been nominated for Top Female Twilighter. I know the competition is tough, and I have no illusions of winning it, but I would like to not come in dead last! So click here to vote, it will make him happy... Also, I know there are a lot more readers here than commenters, which is fine, but I want to get some feedback before I launch the newest feature of Eyes of Amber. A forum is in the works, but I want to be sure there is interest out there. I love discussion and it's really hard to do a back and forth conversation in the comments. So let me know what you think.

And one more thing, I was so humbled to go over to '86 Rabbit and read "Blog Roll Please: Eyes of Amber". You'll find their site listed in my sidebar. I'm going to get to the sidebar soon, too. The blog redesign is far from complete. Baby steps is how most things get done around here. In the next couple days I'll be posting a review of the 3-disc dvd and pictures from Tierra's awesome Twilight party last week.

5 comments:

Math-Uhhh-Saurus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Math-Uhhh-Saurus said...

It appears that you are ahead of Twipsychic by 4 votes. I'm definitely voting for you. I love you blog and visit it almost everyday.

I would love a forum system (they are much easier to discuss things in than the comments box). Anywho, good luck with the Dazzle Awards :D

Fox Otter said...

I would love to see a forum here. You're doing a great job with this blog and a forum would be awesome.

~ Joy ~ said...

I just voted again!

joy said...

How can I vote on that webpage? It shows only page not found!