Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Moon - Volterra v Montepulciano

New Moon Movie has posted more than 20 high res pics of Montepulciano . They are also asking how you think the pics of Montepulciano stack up against their earlier post of pictures of Volterra. Here are the two most similar pictures...

Volterra

Montepulciano
After looking at all the pictures, I think that both cities are breathtaking, but my heart belongs to Volterra. Blame it on Stephenie. So what do you think?

Thanks to Pillow Biters for the video.

4 comments:

Twilighter's said...

me too, volterra is still the best...unless the summit people will tell me it's otherwise, id still campaign for volterra

Math-Uhhh-Saurus said...

I prefer Volterra, but both cities are wonderfully beautiful. I love the ruins in the Volterra pics :]

Amers425 said...

It's so strange to see these pics. I visited both places last Sept. & I had just started reading Twilight Saga. I was actually hunting down an English edition of New Moon while in Italy. MAN! If I had only known before I went to Volterra. Both are beutiful places but I think Montelpuciano is an easier location for them to film at. Too bad really. :-(

Amber said...

Amers425,
That is so awesome! Thank you so much for your insight. I suppose we can all agree that easier is better on the budget which leaves more money for the special effects.