Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Was Right! + Interview with Cameron Bright

An article in The Vancouver Sun about Cameron Bright has confirmed what I've been saying all along. The interior Italy scenes will be filmed in Vancouver. This explains why the Volturi was cast with Canadian actors rather than Italians.

Since his scenes are interiors, he won't be joining her when exterior Volturi sequences are shot in Tuscany, however.


The article gives a nice glimpse of the boy who will play Alec to Dakota Fanning's Jane. He definitely understands what a major phenomena Twilight is, even if he hasn't read the books.

"Even if you're in it for five minutes, you're huge," says the Victoria-born actor who made his debut in a Telus commercial. "You're revered."
Not surprisingly, he has also been getting more attention from female friends.
"I say 'no' right away, because when they walk up to me I can sense what they're going to say," he says, laughing. " 'Can you get me Robert Pattinson's autograph?' "


From this and some other things I've read about him, Cameron Bright seems to be a very well grounded young man. I look forward to seeing his performance in New Moon.

Thanks to TwiCrack Addict.

No comments: