Sunday, April 5, 2009

Collectable Converse

I am constantly amazed by the wonderful artists in the world of Twilight fans. Sandira, an artist from London, has made these beautiful hand painted Converse Chucks. Aren't they cool?



These are all individually hand painted so no two pairs are alike. She is now taking orders by commission so you can choose your own quotes and artwork. You can even replace the traditional laces be replaced with black and white or red ribbon laces. Click here to email Sandira about getting a pair of these for your very own.

4 comments:

~ Joy ~ said...

AWESOME
TALENT!

Snarkier Than You said...

I am semi-embarrassed (ok, totally embarrassed...) to admit that I actually had a dream where I was wearing a pair of Twilight-decorated Chucks (low-tops, but still). They are awesome, but perhaps a little too obvious for someone like me who's trying not to out her Twilight obsession in public! Maybe if I just wore them around the house...
: )

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

These shoes are awesome! I saw a pair like these once. They were a bit expensive, but considering they're CONVERSE and hand-painted, you have to expect them to be a little pricey.