Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool's Shenanigans

Okay, I detest April 1. I always have. Why? Because I am a totally gullible person and I fall for things way too easily. No, I take that back, I'm not gullible, I'm trusting. My husband likes to tell me things and wait until he hears me repeating them to someone else to tell me that he was making it up. I tell him it's because I trust him not to lie to me that I fall for it. Today was no more fun for me than usual. I was afraid to post anything I read today...lol.

Twilight Lexicon and The Danger Magnet have wrap ups of the day. The pranks ranged from really hilarious to downright distasteful and insane. My favorite was the Pattinson cologne from New Moon Movie, what an absolutely awesome photo shop job.
I also loved Cullen Boys' post about Rob's impending retirement in 2010. Why did I love this particular post about this story? This picture...Doesn't it look like even Rob himself finds this story ridiculous??? Loved it.

No comments: