Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Who's In Vancouver?

I realized that I have neglected to mention who is in Vancouver. As of right now, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Kellan Lutz, Rachelle Lefevre, Taylor Lautner, Jackson Rathbone and Nikki Reed have all been sighted. Ashley Greene isn't headed to Vancouver, she's off to Italy after the weekend. Filming is still due to start on March 23.

So here is my question... why the heck isn't Rob in seclusion yet??? He's worrying me. At least he was studying his script.

Sources TwiCrack Addict, Twilight Blog.net

2 comments:

Pillow Biter said...

I totally agree- I've been soo worried about the same thing! He spent forever hiding out in a bookstore before Twilight started filming, and he needs to be in SUPER broody mode for this film! Seeing that he studied his script alone was somewhat comforting, but not what I was hoping to hear. Glad I'm not the only one concerned!

~ Joy ~ said...

Seclusion? Heck, I just want him working out for THE scene in Italy. 0:-)