Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Twilight Car - Guest Blogger

My sister Joy wrote this post after making this awesome find and graciously allowed me to post it here. Thanks to Donna for giving this "interview" and I add my well wishes!
...
This morning I went to Hot Topic at the Pearlridge Mall in Pearl City to check out all the Twilight memorabilia. Later, I walked out to the parking lot and saw this beautiful car. After the car and I became well acquainted - having snapped numerous pictures - I just had to meet the owner of this magnificent vehicle. So on a hunch I made it back in to Hot Topic. Once there I walked right up to a customer at the counter and said, "Is that your Twilight Car?"
Seriously! That's how it went down.
She introduced herself as Donna and without a doubt she's a huge fan. I was so impressed! She is so awesome! I hope you enjoy your weekend of Twilight DVD release parties Donna!



And here is Donna herself, complete with red contacts...she was going to a party later as Bella from Breaking Dawn.
Donna if you read this, send me an email!

14 comments:

~ Joy ~ said...

Awesome post Amber! What a sweeeeeet ride!

KT said...

wow i didn't think anyone was that obsessed that lives here, I am so gonna be on the look out for that car since i live in the area!

Juli said...

Hey! I just saw that car (and snapped a couple of pics) one block from my house in Mililani last night! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed!!

T. L. C. said...

Rock on...You were featured on twilight lexicon!!! Woo-hoo!!!!
Cant wait for Tuesday!!!

merylcullen said...

OMEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a nice nice car?!!
she's a really big fan, i wish i already have a car, i love the design.nice post Amber!!!
♥♥

Donna said...

Thanks for posting my car! I have been ill this past week so am just now able to view this! Yes, I live in Mililani! Say hello to me when you see me! Joy, tell your sister hello for me and thanks for finding me! Amber, I appreciate the press! ha Write me back! Donna

Donna said...

You might say I like Twilight a little bit......ha

ChelliCullen said...

Can you please tell me where you got the interior car accesories, like the seat covers. please oh please let me know. I just got my first car and I want twilight interior accessories. ^-^ please and thankyou
-ChelliBean

luvnbnmama22 said...

Aloha Donna! You were a hot topic at our Twilight gathering at Bravo's the other night. We even posted a thread in www.hawaii.momslikeme.com trying to find out who you were =) Look forward to meeting you! And even though I'm Team Jacob I TOTALLY appreciate your car <3

TwihardMama808 said...

Hi Eyes of Amber!!!

I absolutely love your site! I also have a Twilight blog but it doesn't compare to yours. I am also part of a Twilight fan group here in Hawaii called "808 Twilighters" Like you, we are Twilight moms living and loving our passion for Twilight.

Keep up your great blogging. You deserve every award that you've gotten! I also live in Hawaii and maybe we can meet. I will email you.

and to DONNA, owner of this car, i just want to say what an AWESOME Twihard you are!!! I love your car!

Donna said...

Hello to all! Wanted to share a special event with all of you. On Oct 16, 17, 18 at the Blaidsdell, come see my car and my Twilight memorabilia collection displayed. My friend and I will be displaying our collections. Local folk will be dressing in character, a Hawaii fan club will be there, Hot Topic and Borders will be selling all of the New Moon merchandise.... Fri 5-10, Sat 10-10, and Sun 10-5. Come to the All Things Twilight Expo inside of the Food & New Products Show in Honolulu! Hope to see you there!!!

Donna said...

As far as the "seatcovers" are concerned....guess what?! They are tee shirts from Hot Topic in WOMENS XL to 2XL! Other items are from various vendors and ebay!

Chris said...

I saw this car last night parked by the Jamba Juice near the Movie Theater in Mililani.. My wife almost died

Twilight Car Lady said...

Don't want to kill anybody now! ha Whenever you see me, please say hello, leave me a note, or take a pic! Love to Twilight!