Friday, March 20, 2009

The time has arrived. Where will you be?

In less than twelve hours, I will have my Twilight Special Edition DVD in my hands, will you? (I have ordered the Target 3-Disc as well, but I won't get it tonight.) So tell me, what are your plans?

We will be at the release party at our local FYE, decked out in our Twilight shirts in various states of giddiness as we prepare to bring Edward home. Once I get him home, hubby and I are going to watch the movie and some of the special features. I haven't watched a single spoiler and I'm going to try and pace myself while I wait for my 3-Disc set to arrive. Before attempting to get in a few hours of sleep, I think we'll recreate the bedroom kiss scene, without the part where Edward flies across the room. And since my wonderful hubby, who is currently reading Breaking Dawn, is not a vampire, we'll just see where that goes. (Vampire or not, he is totally my Edward.)

Some friends are hosting a viewing party on Tuesday evening, which Edward and I will be attending. He has asked to be left at home this evening to avoid any mobs or riots that his mere presence may incite. That Edward, always so thoughtful.

And my guess is that at one of the release parties tonight, some lucky fans are going to see this...
Lucky, lucky fans...

2 comments:

TwiCrack Addict said...

boo hoo. i have no plans...

Karyn Gilbert said...

I didn't have any plans either. I wish I could have met him though.