Monday, March 30, 2009

Temporary Header - Now with Bonus Question

The Danger Magnet inspired me to play around some with Picasa today so I created this header. Not exactly what I was going for, but it's something different while another one is in the works. Let me know what you think?

You can download Picasa for free here.

Bonus Question - Can you tell me how many pairs of eyes in the header do NOT belong to Edward? Whose eyes are they? I'm really interested to see how many of you figure this one out.

7 comments:

Pillow Biter said...

"Eye" like it! ;)

TwiCrack Addict said...

I likey too. Awesome theme. You have such a cool name. :-)

~ Joy ~ said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I like it! Kstew can find a new home. It's all about Rpattz. =D

~ Joy ~ said...

I'm back again. I just can't help but stare at your header. It's really perfect.

Jenny Jerkface said...

I like too! Very nice!

Math-Uhhh-Saurus said...

I like the banner, too. I think four of the pairs aren't Edwards. One is Carlisle's, one is Emmett's, and two are Jasper's? Not entirely sure, though ^^;;

Ana Cristina said...

Awesome banner! I'm glad you're liking Picasa.

Oh, and um, I think that four eyes are not my boyfriend's -- I mean Rob's. :-D