Monday, March 16, 2009

Rob GQ Outtakes...Yes, Please

Am I the only one who thinks that GQ should just release a special issue with full page Rob pics...
Couldn't you just look at this one all day? Those eyes...
This is a serious swoon...these pics are making me seriously miss the hair
All I can say...is why the heck is this an outtake?!?! The cockatoo hair one (sorry Rob, love you!) was used and this one is an outtake!
Okay, now pick yourself up off the floor, try to remember how to breathe and return to your regularly scheduled day...if that is at all possible.

Thanks to Robert Pattinson Online. No really, lots and lots of thanks...

4 comments:

TwiCrack Addict said...

i know....*drooollll*. he looks so sad though! hehe.

T. L. C. said...

picking myself off the floor and trying to remember to breathe is no possiable!!!!!

OH MY EDWARD!!!!!

I need these on a t-shirt!

~ Joy ~ said...

Your site is the first place I go. And after this post, frankly, I'm surprised I'm able to operate the keyboard at the moment.

Jenny said...

Mmmm... yummy!!!
Oh, and just so you know, I'm doing a giveaway on my craft blog if you're interested.