Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rob does full frontal...sort of

Okay, I am probably veering slightly off the Twilight track here, but that's one benefit of running my own blog, I make the rules. After a lot of consideration, Gozde decided to post this on ROBsessed, and as many have pointed out, it's probably best for Rob's fans to see this before it's everywhere and hits us blindsided. It is no secret that I love Rob. I think he is a fantastic actor and a true artist. Little Ashes is an art film that very well might not have seen the light of day were it not for Rob's success in Twilight. Gozde has done a great job of writing up a disclaimer for this one so I won't reiterate it here. And yes, this is a real screen cap from Little Ashes.

As she says, this isn't Rob, and it's certainly not Edward...it's Salvador Dali. In my opinion it is beautiful, an artist so deeply into his character that he is almost unrecognizable. Click here. (The post and comments are definitely rated R)

1 comment:

Ana Cristina said...

I refer to it as the "Tuck 'n Yuck." And I wish I could erase the memory of it from my head like they do in "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind!!!"