Thursday, March 12, 2009

More New Moon Set Photos

I just love this picture of Jackson...check out those dimples! Doesn't he just look like he's having a blast!
Peter
Ashley must be freezing
Kellan in a second outfit
Rob in another outfit
Taylor has seriously buffed up
Taylor and Nikki before the wigs...
Kristen with Taylor and Nikki after the wigs
Looks like Taylor's wig is better this time around
Jackson and Nikki...definitely could pass for twinsAnd one more Rob/Movie Edward
While I am incredibly excited to see these pics, I'm seriously thinking that whoever wins the trip to the New Moon set should be warned of the risks from being exposed to SO much second-hand smoke! I love that Rob is wearing the Nikes. Don't write me hate mail, I like them. I think Nikki's wig looks great and I'm glad that she didn't have to go through the hours of bleaching it this time around. Just over a week until Twilight hits DVD, and New Moon beginning production...what more could you ask for? Ah, and of course, Rob in GQ.

2 comments:

Ana Cristina said...

As pretty as Rob is, it's Jackson (and those dimples!) that makes me weak in the knees...

Jenny Jerkface said...

Wow! I'm impressed at how stacked Taylor has become!! That's definitely commitment!