Monday, March 30, 2009

Is this Caius?

According to an exclusive from BBC News, Jamie Campbell-Bower has been cast as Caius. Summit has yet to confirm this, but this article is based on an interview with the actor, and I'm doubting he'd go public with this if he didn't have the role.

I like the fact that he's not a big name actor, especially in the US. We've all seen what a British actor can do in the Twilight movies. However, he just isn't at all what I pictured for Caius. I get a feeling though that most of the cast of the Volturi will not be what I had pictured in my head. I realize that they wouldn't have necessarily been old when they were turned, but I was thinking at least mid twenties to thirties. I look forward to seeing what he can do with the part. Also, he says he's reporting for filming in June. Could this possibly confirm my earlier suspicion that the Italy interior scenes will be filmed on set in Vancouver?

So there is my take, what's yours? Thanks to TwiCrack Addict for the heads up on this one. You can also see more pictures of the future Caius on her site.

1 comment:

T. L. C. said...

Humm...You know, I'm not really sure if I feel really anything at all on this.

I guess, I for one, didnt really put to much thought on what Caius and the others looked like. To busy focusing on Edward haha!!

But, I would like to know how much imput Stephenie Meyer had on picking him and who ever are the others are.

He'll do for me BUT like you i was picturing alittle older.