Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is Noot Seear Heidi?

I take one day off to run real life errands and look what kind of news I miss. (Okay, it wasn't a whole day but nine hours of awake time away from the blog is odd for me...obsessed? What are you talking about?) Thanks to Kim over at CBA for sending me an note to get me in the loop. Although unofficial as of yet, E!Online is reporting that supermodel Noot Seear has been cast to play Heidi. Lending some extra strength to this claim is the fact that when Kellan was asked about AnnaLynne McCord playing the role, he said he thought they were looking for someone in the Vancouver area. So where is Miss Seear from? Why, Vancouver, of course.

New Moon has its Heidi.
I can exclusively reveal that Canadian supermodel Noot Seear has won the coveted role of the beautiful human bait in the Twilight sequel...
The 25-year-old dark blond stunner hails from Vancouver, Canada

So here is my question, which occurred to me when I heard Kellan's earlier statement, why does it matter that she is from Vancouver? Sounds to me like the interior shots from Volterra are going to be done in Vancouver.
Thanks to TwiCrack for the image.

No comments: