Thursday, March 19, 2009

Favorite Quotes (November 21, 2008)

(Originally posted November 21, 2008)
Stupid, shiny Volvo owner. - Bella

"I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly." - Edward

"What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?" - Edward

"I dazzle people?" - Edward
"You haven't noticed? Do you think everybody gets their way so easily?" - Bella
He ignored my questions. "Do I dazzle you?" - Edward
"Frequently." - Bella

"Did you ever think that maybe my number was up the first time, with the van, and that you've been interfering with fate." - Bella
"That wasn't the first time. Your number was up the first time I met you." - Edward

About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how potent that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. - Bella

"He looks at you like...like you're something to eat" - Mike to Bella

"So what you're saying is, I'm your brand of heroin?" - Bella
"Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin." - Edward

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." - Edward
"What a stupid lamb" - Bella
"What a sick, masochistic lion" - Edward

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you." - Edward

"Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise?" - Edward

"You're driving me crazy." - Bella
"Really?" - Edward
"Would you like a round of applause?" - Bella

"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet." - Edward

"You said you loved me." -Edward
"You knew that already." - Bella
"It was nice to hear, just the same." -Edward
"I love you." - Bella
"You are my life now." - Edward

I doubted there were any etiquette books detailing how to dress when your vampire sweetheart takes you home to meet his vampire family. - Bella

"And you're worried, not because you're headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won't approve of you, correct?" - Edward
"That's right." - Bella

And I'm making myself stop there because I could go on and on and on...

No comments: