Monday, March 23, 2009

EW-The best of Rob's Commentary

So you know from my earlier post that I absolutely loved the audio commentary with Rob being the definite highlight. Mandi Bierly has written an article on EW.com, "Best of Robert Pattinson's Audio Commentary." This article is an absolute must read! These are just a few of my favorite excerpts...

19:22 And the eyebrow obsession begins as the close-ups on Stewart and Pattinson get closer and closer in biology:
Pattinson: We have very similar eyebrows. [Laughs]
Hardwicke: Rob! We had to pluck the heck out of your eyebrows.
Pattinson: S--- hurt. Aw, man.

22:18 Carlisle's entrance, swinging through the hospital doors. Pattinson compares it to a J. Lo video. Then realizes he means Beyoncé. "Peter [Facinelli] would be so good at doing that. I want him to do the Beyoncé biopic." I have no idea what he's talking about, but I like it when he stumps Hardwicke. This will happen again.

24:30 Bella confronts Edward in the hospital and he tells her what she thinks she saw happen in the parking lot is wrong. "The moral of this scene is never trust a guy who plucks his eyebrows. You know, there's always something up. Something suspect."

29:50 Cullens in the cafeteria. "In this scene, I'm talking about how much I don't like cookies.... I'm sayin', 'Listen, guys. Have you read the book? We're not supposed to be eating.'"

39:35: Edwards pulls up to save Bella from the bad humans (pictured above).

Pattinson: [In prissy voice] "Now listen, guuuyyysss!"
Stewart: See, I knew you were gonna start saying something about this, but I think you look very scary.
Pattinson: "Come on guys. Let's all, come on, let's be simple about this."
Hardwicke: I like the way the car roars in. Obviously, that wasn't your driving, or those people would all be dead.

Read the article then watch the commentary for yourself. I promise there is even more Rob hilarity than is listed in the full article. Thanks to CBA for the heads up on this one.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Seriously...the commentary was the BEST. Better than the movie...for sure!