Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blog Note

Just FYI -

This is a temporary color scheme change, while playing around with other choices, I managed to lose the one that I'd been using and cannot get it back. I will try to get to this tonight but I'm on my way out the door right now so this is the best I could do.

Also, the Eyes of Amber girls went to FYE Friday night for the release party...not as gloriously fun as you might first think. I'll post the story and pictures this evening.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Twilight DVD!

3 comments:

Pillow Biter said...

Love, love this color scheme! :)

T. L. C. said...

You can say that again! We will NEVER EVER go to FYE for a midnight release! I thought I was Srsly. going to bust something LOL

Cant wait for the pics!

sheela said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Kaylee

http://www.craigslistpostingtools.info