Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blog Award from Shielou

Once you win this award, you are to list 5 of your addictions then pass this on to 5 of your fabulous friends. Here are my five addictions:
1. Reading
2. Twilight
3. Blogging
4. Cake Decorating
5. SF Lemonade

Before I pass this on to 5 friends, I wanted to take this opportunity to again feature some of my favorite items by Shielou. Be sure to visit her Etsy shop, which will begin taking custom orders again on March 30.

How cool is this??? That first conversation memorialized in jewelry!
The many faces of Robert Pattinson...I just love these
This has to be one of my absolute favorites, Bella and Renesmee. Isn't it gorgeous?!
Okay, now for the five fabulous friends. (And wonderful sources of all things Twilight)

4 comments:

Pillow Biter said...

AWWWW!!! I just saw this- thanks, girl! Keep up the great work, and thanks for being a bloggy friend! ;)

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

OME!! I just saw mine to! You are the best & I love your blog too. Thank you so much.

TwiCrack Addict said...

**Sniff** I'm having a poopy day; I'm awake here at 6:17 am on the east coast working, and this made me so happy. Thanks, Amber! I'm so happy to have met you b/c of Twilight. xoxo :-)

onangelwings said...

These are so cute.