Sunday, February 15, 2009

Twilight at the Oscars? Sources say Yes

The following is a quote from E! Online...

Twilight may not be nominated for any Oscars, but that doesn't mean the movie
won't be a part of Hollywood's biggest night on Feb. 22.
"I promise you, there will be a presence," Laurence Mark, a first-time producer of this year's Academy Awards, tells me. "You'll see. I promise there is and on more than one occasion."
If Twilight doesn’t give Mark and his co-producer Bill Condon a huge jump in the ratings, we can't imagine what would.


There is a rumor being reported that Rob and Kristen will be presenting together, but it is merely rumor and has not been confirmed at this time. In fact, you'll notice that it doesn't mention any actor specifically, only a "presence" of Twilight. So no, I'm not saying Rob's going to be there, in fact I seriously doubt it, I just wanted to put a picture with this post and what reason could there possibly be not to use this one.

1 comment:

Tierra Lynne said...

Oh holy, look at those GREEN eyes.

I hope he comes and presents but thats just my wishful thinking