Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Peek inside Hardwicke's book

I'm sure by know you all have heard about Catherine Hardwicke's book that's coming out on March 17. It's being featured in this week's EW, including another Rob and Kristen cover, and on MTV Blogs, as reported on ROBsessed.
The two pages from the book that are viewable online.

The book lays out the casting requirements for Edward Cullen...
  • Pale Skin
  • Looks like he is 17
  • Great actor
  • Great chemistry with Kristen
  • Best looking guy in the world
Another notation reads...
“As Bella falls in love, she starts to dress a little more feminine – floral
prints, more form-fitting, etc.”
Granted, there was room to move toward the floral and feminine side, but I don't think it gets much more form-fitting than it was in the beginning of the movie. Just my opinion of course.

It also bugs me that MTV refers to "RPattz's new beard" in their article title. Hello? How many months old is that picture? Larry is usually more on top of things than that. Also in the comments someone says "Yay, he got his hair back" and "I hope he ditches the beard for New Moon." Am I the only one who finds both of those comments clueless and annoying? Sorry, I've not had much sleep and it's showing in my attitude...LOL.

5 comments:

Tierra Lynne said...

This could on on FOREVER and i for one would be pleased as punch. What a great treat to recieve on my favorite day in March!!!!!!!!

Oh, Amber do you ever just get the giggles like a little school girl and go crazy over this...I know I do. Wow, that sounds lame...Oh well.

Oh and yes your right, that phot is months old and Larry should be better at this. I wonder when he'll start New Moon Monday???

Tierra Lynne said...

**photo***

~ Joy ~ said...

I love this post. YAY, on the cover of EW again! That's so cool.

Amber said...

Tierra,
I am totally with you on the giggling and going crazy. My Mom kept laughing at me the night we saw Twilight. She said she hadn't seen me that excited since I went to see NKOTB when I was in sixth grade! LOL I pointed out to her that I was certainly just as excited at my wedding!

I was disappointed with Larry on this one, too. He's usually more on top of things.

Ana Cristina said...

Yes, because in "New Moon," Edward magically grows a beard after his desperate retreat from Forks.

Next they'll be asking if he plans on wearing the Dali funky 'stache in "New Moon" as well!