Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh Puhleeeze!

I am posting this wonderful picture of Rob for you to look at while reading this ridiculousness. I read this on TwiCrack Addict last night and was simply nauseated. Paris Hilton appears to have a thing for Rob. The following quote is from E!Online.
Watch out, Robert Pattinson!

It sounds like Paris Hilton wouldn't mind
sinking her teeth into you.

"I just saw Twilight last night for the first time, and I have to say that I think Rob is a beautiful man and an amazing actor," Hilton gushed to us at Cash Money Records' Lil Wayne party. "He's fabulous!"

Yes, Hilton realizes she's a little a late to the Twilight game...

"Now I understand all the hype," she explained. "I just didn't get it before, but now it all makes sense. I really enjoyed the movie and loved watching Rob in it."

I believe I speak for 99.99999% of Rob's fans in saying to her...No thanks, move along. We ALL know that Rob can do SO much better! Despite what he says he believes, there are plenty of volunteers that are not 12 or over 35!

1 comment:

AngiDe- Nana's Box said...

Amen! Seriously... gag me!