Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have posted my entries from the TL Love Letter Contest. I didn't write one for Edward and Bella, I just couldn't find an angle on their relationship that I felt like hadn't been touched on. We have four whole books (and 12 glorious chapters) about them, so I feel like so much of their story is already told. In comparison, we know very little about the relationships between the other three Cullen couples, so I wrote letters for those three.
These letters are my own creations. If you like them, I'd love to know. You may even link them if you like, but PLEASE do not do so without crediting me.

The Danger Magnet has posted a Valentine wish for every Twilight fan, no matter your favorite character.

NewMoonMovie.org has Rob wishing Patty a Happy Valentine's Day.

And of course, Rob fans can find plenty to swoon over at ROBsessed.

You also have to see Jacob and Edward in yarn...check it out here.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

Ana Cristina said...

Thanks for the shout-out! And I hope your Valetine's day was every bit as sweet as ... well, as Edward. ;)