Saturday, February 14, 2009

Alice and Jasper

To My Beloved,

As I sit here, eagerly anticipating your arrival, I find that I can think of nothing else. Your face was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes. I know nothing of my life, nothing of who I was, but I know you. Although I cannot remember my past, I know that you are my future. I cannot wait for that wonderful moment when our eyes first meet, when you first speak my name. For in that moment, and not a second before, this new life will truly begin for me. I can only imagine what the future holds for us, but I do know that we will encounter it together. I am ready, and I am waiting. Please hurry, Love.

Yours Eternally,

Alice

1 comment:

Ana Cristina said...

Amber, these love letters are both gorgeous, but this one in particular took my breath away. I am in shock that you did not win!!!