Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Alice Action Figure, New Edward Puzzle

I first saw the new Alice doll at The Danger Magnet. I wasn't really all that thrilled about the idea of getting a Bella doll, but if they're going to do more of the cast, I'm going to have to have them all. New Moon Movie has a cute article with Ashley Greene talking about having her own action figure. Twilight Lexicon did a feature as well and when I went here to look at the pictures, I found this...
The Edward puzzle. That is one of my favorite Edward pictures. I must have that puzzle! Of course, I still haven't started working on the cast puzzle I got for Christmas, but that is beside the point. You can also see the Edward and Bella set and other new merchandise by clicking the above link. Definitely exciting.

No comments: