Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2009 Dazzle Awards

To all my readers, now is the time to let me know if you like Eyes of Amber. All you need to do is nominate Eyes of Amber for the 2009 Dazzle awards. The ten sites with the most nominations in each category will then be put up for the final vote. There are a whole bunch of categories, but these are the ones that I qualify for...

Top Female Twilighter- Open to all Female Twilighters that have a personal Blog or webpage.
Best Twilight Blog- Open to everyone with a twilight-themed blog.
Best Twilight Fansite- The highest Dazzle Award. This Category is open to all Twilight Fansites (with the exception of Myspace and Facebook Groups)

Visit the Dazzle Awards 2009 site to see the other categories. I'm sure you have other favorite sites that would fit these and other categories and would appreciate your nominations as well. If you have a site that you would like nominated, be sure to let me know. I'm sure we can all enjoy helping each other.

In order to make a nomination, you need to send an e-mail with my blog's name and/or address and the category that matches it to the following address: dazzleawards@yahoo.com
So that's Eyes of Amber, eyesofamber.blogspot.com. You need to do a separate email for each category. Happy voting!

1 comment:

Ana Cristina said...

I hope you win! I love your site. :)