Monday, January 5, 2009

Vanity Fair Extras

` I don't know how I've missed it until now, but Joy sent me a link to a youtube video of the Vanity Fair photo shoot. You can watch it here. It's the edited version so it's just over a minute long. I love Rob's raised eyebrows and Jackson carrying Ashley off the shoot.

You can go here for links to the articles, Q&As with the cast and the 60 minute unedited video of the entire photo shoot. I'm interested to watch the full version to see if there is any explanation for that weird pose with Rob's head against Kristen's stomach. Wow, looks like their wardrobe budget ran out before they could get Kellan a shirt, what a darn shame...

1 comment:

Tierra Lynne said...

This is to cute...yes what a darn shame they ran out of money for Kellan. Oh well, I guess will just have to prevail and see him shirtless. It's such a shame...