Thursday, January 22, 2009

More from Vanity Fair

I agree with Tierra, they need to just do a book of the Vanity Fair shoot...or at least a special issue that is just the pictures from the Twilight shoot. Amazing that they got so many great shots in such a short time. Definitely an awesome photographer. I like this one better than the last version released. It doesn't look like Rob is trying to do anything painful to Taylor...LOL
Okay, this shot makes more sense in the wider angle, I suppose.
But I still see no possible explanation for this one...

5 comments:

AngiDe- Nana's Box said...

Linked over from Lauren's Bite. I would totally buy a book of the Vanity Fair photo shoot.

Angie
ourtwilightblog.blogspot.com

My Diary said...

ugh I hate her shoes. Not with that dress. Get a stylist.

Tierra Lynne said...

I think we need to start a VF petition to just do a whole book. Who's with me??? LOL

You have to admit it would sell
A LOT!!!

I wonder if the head to the belly shot is in reference to little renessme??? Haha probably not but...I doubt Kristen has even read that far but...

Amber said...

I wondered about the whole Renesmee reference thing myself, but I don't know that either of them has read that far either

Joy~ said...

ha ha ha
wow. more vanity fair!

I love your comment on the last photo. I mean, seriously?